order no. 16658

Late? Damaged? Other problem? Be sure to include your order number or full name.
wtwong83

order no. 16658

Post by wtwong83 » Jul 8, 2013 10:56 pm

hi Gary, I had made a purchase on may 13th and the order number is 16658.wish to check on the status of the order as I haven't receive anything yet till date and no mails of the update as well. Please check and update me. Thank you.

Gary
The Boss

Re: order no. 16658

Post by Gary » Jul 12, 2013 9:43 am

I send an email on May 18th, after I struggled to find you a matching set of paintings. Here is the text of that email:
Hello Michael,

I just wanted to touch base with you about your order.

The selection of the six paintings you ordered did not match by the shade of the paper, and in some cases, the size was almost 2cm different.

I contacted the artist to see if I can get a custom made set for you, but that will take more than a month.

I can match up the color a little closer, but I'll still have two different shades and some of the larger paintings would require careful cropping. I can do the cropping for you, but I can't change the shade of the paper.

This is kind of the nature of hand-painted artwork on handmade paper.

Let me know if I should make the best match I have in stock, or if you want to wait a month (or two) for a custom set.

Yours,
-Gary.
In the email, I also included some images (hard to post here) showing the different shades of paper. Maybe you can check your spam box for that email. The subject was "Trying to match up the paintings on your order."

Let me know what I should do based on the information above.

wtwong83

Post by wtwong83 » Jul 17, 2013 1:08 am

Hi Gary, checked back on my e mail and can't found the mail thus can't saw the difference of the shades. for me, a difference of shades is normal as its not on the same piece of paper.no worries on tat problem. just make the best match you have in stock and will appreciate if you can do the cropping for me.do let me know if you have any other difficulties in delivering my painting. hope to receive your painting in a short time. thank you.

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Jul 24, 2013 11:19 am

I used your wtwong83 yahoo email address. Not sure what could have happened to that email.

I've put together the best-matching set I could. Those are now on the way to you.

Sorry for the delay and trouble.

-Gary.

wtwong83

Post by wtwong83 » Jul 26, 2013 11:40 pm

thank you so much and waiting for the package now....will order again if found anything interest me.