Order Status

Late? Damaged? Other problem? Be sure to include your order number or full name.
nails104

Order Status

Post by nails104 » Oct 18, 2012 4:58 pm

I placed order # 15840 with rush service on 9/22/12. When I check the status on the website it lists that it is still being worked on. I placed this order for my son to give as a gift to his Dojo when he is promoted to Black Belt. Please send me a status update as the promised date is near if not past. Thanks in advance for your help.

Gary
The Boss

Re: Order Status

Post by Gary » Oct 20, 2012 10:07 am

As I feared (and expressed in my last email to you), U.S. Customs did delay this Express Mail package from China. However, the recent delays have been exactly 10 days in duration. Doing some calculations based on that, I feel confident the package will be delivered to me in San Diego on Monday.

The same day, I'll forward it to you via Priority Mail. That would put final delivery to you on about Oct 25th.

As I mentioned before, I owe you your choice of a $30 gift certificate or a $20 direct refund because of the delay. This offer shows how serious I am about trying to delivery on time, as I make zero profit when I honor this guarantee.

It seems that U.S. Customs is going to drive me out of business. I'm going to temporarily stop offering rush service if this happens one more time.

I'm really sorry for this delay.

It's not been this bad since a couple years ago during the printer cartridge bomb scare: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_planes_bomb_plot
It makes me think some security issue is going on now.

Yours,
-Gary.

nails104

Post by nails104 » Oct 20, 2012 11:36 am

Thank you for updating me and for contacting me through email. Your quick response and attention to this has shown what a great business you run. I can't wait to get the scroll. This will make my son's black belt promotion all the more special.

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Oct 23, 2012 11:05 pm

No worries. Shipped this with extra goodies today. Look for it in your mail on Friday.

-Gary.

nails104

Post by nails104 » Oct 26, 2012 2:31 am

We received the package yesterday and all I can say is WOW! The scrolls are more beautiful that I anticipated. Thank you for helping to make my son's black belt promotion memorable.

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Oct 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Awesome! USPS was a day early. That's a relief - I was fretting that they might be a day late.

Cheers!
-Gary.