Japanese serenity prayer

Other Chinese or Japanese calligraphy issues that does not seem to fit any of the categories above.
Clairemcgeezer

Japanese serenity prayer

Post by Clairemcgeezer » Apr 23, 2013 11:20 am

Hi there I was looking at your site some time ago and noticed that you have deleted some of the different calligraphy options for the Japanese serenity prayer..could you email me the other options got this please. The one I seen before was called sand script I think a very old style of calligraphy. Is tbus the correct term for it it looks like seal script but a little more unusual if my memory serves me correctly. I would really appreciate if you could send me examples of the serenity prayer in this Japanese form so I can make a decision on which one I would like to purchase. Looking forward..Many thanks, Claire Mcgoldrick.

Gary
The Boss

Re: Japanese serenity prayer

Post by Gary » Apr 23, 2013 4:16 pm

I haven't removed any options. In fact, other than removing a few paper colors that we ran out of, I've only added options.

If you start here: http://www.orientaloutpost.com/shufa.ph ... ity+Prayer
(Chose the second one which is Japanese if that's your language preference)
Then select the Japanese master calligrapher, you'll see all the options available, including seal script under the "Calligraphy Style" tab. Click through all the styles, and you can see examples show up on the mockup area.

-Gary.